With over 10 Years of Online Marketing under my belt, I am currently running online campaigns that range from simple Facebook ads driving traffic to outside or inside landing pages that ignite simple sales funnels to more complex marketing strategies just to say a few. There is no task too big or too small to tackle, only if you put the time, effort sweat and tears into it.
I am an Online Marketing Strategist at heart, I eat, breath, sleep Online Marketing, this is what I do best and most of who I am. I am also a Father, Husband, Son Brother, Friend and a terrific fisherman when the weather is good and the bait it’s just right.
- Obtain a position which allows me to put in practice all of my personal and professional abilities, in order to exceed my professional and personal expectations.
- Florida International University (University Park): Professional Photography
- University of Florida (New World School of Arts, Downtown Miami): Graphic Design & Electronic Multimedia
- JROTC and ROTC Army Branch 1995 – 1997
- Google Certification Program – Adwords – Analytics
- Member of the Google Partners Program
- Constant Contact – Broker Email Marketing Broker 8/2010
- Conceptualization, implementation and quality control processes for advertising campaigns
- Ad campaigns materials, not limited but including websites, blogs, social network sites in general, print and audiovisual material among others.
- Compliance process execution and reviews for ad campaigns.
- Anti-Spam Law regulatory practices within Ad Campaigns.
- Review and design control systems to measure and quantify results during campaign execution.
- Evaluation of cost models involved in median ad campaigns such as TV and Radio Commercials.
- PowerPoint Presentation Specialist.
- Graphic arts: Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Premiere, After Effects Bridge),
- SEO/SEM/Optimization: SEO PowerSuite Enterprise Level, Google Analytics (GA), Google Tag Manager (GTM), Google My Business, Google Plus Pages, Onlywire, Yext, PBN Creation, Klipfolio Custom Dashboards, CallRail Call Tracking, Visitor Tracking, Inspectlet, Web 2.0 Platforms, CRM Platforms, Sales Funnel integration, CMS Platforms, Google Adwords, Facebook Advertising Platform, Email Marketing, among other.Google Adwords Company Suite, Constant Contact, Facebook Ads Power Editor Editor & Business Manager.
- Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Power Point, Excel, Access.
LANGUAGES: Spanish and English
CITIZENSHIPS: Peruvian / United States of America
VP Digital Strategy at Social Agency Inc.
2015 – Present (1 year)
Anyone who has dealt with one or hundreds of clients in an agency setting realizes that all of them are looking to succeed in today’s digital world, but in order to find success first let’s start by defining what success should look like to each and every one, second analyze their current processes and then model a plan or strategy to find their success.
Systems and processes are as good as the people using them and technology is just a way to arrive at where you want to be.
Therefore, here are some of the skills I mastered in order to achieve success for my clients.
- Lead and set direction for the digital strategy team by providing oversight into high-quality, breakthrough campaigns across the organization’s clients
- Leverage my strong expertise in all aspects of consumer marketing and interactive marketing strategies
including lead generation, loyalty programs, promotional aspects (i.e. sweepstakes), website builds, e-mail campaigns, mobile, social, tracking, etc…
- Serve as a Product and Tactic lead and strategic digital counsel related to SEO, search, social, display, media and analytics on assigned accounts
- Direct internal strategy teams in employing a variety of research techniques to vet and analyze online data and provide insight about relevant.
SEO/SEM Specialist at Starmark International
July 2014 – February 2016 (1 year 8 months)
SEM/SEO – Landing Page and Sales Funnel Optimization – Working in Multiple accounts – Inspire and train
a team member to assist in optimization efforts.
SEM/PPC – Full understanding and love for SEO. Extensive Google Analytics experience.
- Perform PPC audits, as well as launch new PPC accounts
- Write, deploy, test, manage and optimize ad copy utilizing all available/relevant extensions
- Deploy call tracking solutions to monitor and analyze PPC clients that drive traffic to call centers
- Provide strategic insight to develop PPC execution plans that will achieve clients’ goals
- Launch, manage, and optimize Google Display Network campaigns
- Launch, manage, and optimize Google Remarketing campaigns
- Facilitate and manage forecasting, budgeting, pacing, campaign creation and optimization
- Utilize advanced organizational skills in order to manage to client’s expectations and achieve KPIs
- Manage the relationship with the search engines as well as other technology partners
Google Analytics Responsibilities:
- Establish New GA accounts
- Optimize existing GA accounts Structure
- Establish proper Goals and media performance tracking
- Manage Tag Manager and implement event tracking
- Analyze clients’ web site performance and make recommendations for improved performance based on
- Develop analytical methods and best practices and systemic processes that enable standardization and
- Keep abreast of all facets of Google Analytics and trends in web data analysis
- Provide in-depth analysis of KPIs
Other Overall Responsibilities:
- Simultaneously work between multiple projects/clients in varying stages
- Strong communication and exceptional reporting skills
- Development of Custom SEM/ SEO Executive Dashboards
- Build strong client relationships to ensure that their needs are constantly met and are congruent with their goals
- Perform SEO audits including both on-site and off-site factors
E-Marketing Strategist at Renteria Marketing
February 2010 – January 2014 (4 years)
Communications Consultant for Peruvian Congress
SEO/SEM Director for Presidential Campaign 2011
SEM Director for
Increase Social Footprint, utilizing Social Media Advertising Networking Strategies, Search Engine
Marketing, 3rd Party Endorsement as Well as Custom Fit Lead Generation Systems.
Advertising Director at Advisors Insurance Group
2006 – 2009 (3 years)
At AdvisorsIG I was in Charge of the Advertising and Promotions Department, my responsibilities oversaw the Creation, Planning and Execution of Marketing Campaigns which included conventional Mailing, Email, Website 2.0 integration, Search Engine Optimization PPC (Pay per Click) and Social Networks. But Mainly having to have compliance approved pieces for each of the steps of my campaigns, so I dealt plenty with compliance processes and the legal team at our Insurance House Allianz.
As Promotions Director my main responsibility were around the company year trip for our major producers so I put together 3 cruises in Royal Caribbean and one trip Ocean Reef Exclusive Resort. Each trip had over 400 persons, among our company’s top producers their guests and our staff.